Webinars are a great way to learn key business analysis concepts and earn Continuing Development Units (CDUs) towards your CBAP/CCBA certification. They offer an opportunity to stay informed of changes in the BA profession through videos that can be accessed live and on-demand. The provider will typically advertise the number of CDUs the webinar is worth.
To learn and earn CDUs at no cost, here’s a list of websites that offer free webinars (in no particular order):
- Corporate Education Group offers free webinars that are available live and on-demand.
- Watermark Learning offers a list of webinars you can explore. Watch the complete list on demand at this link.
- BA Times hosts a collection of business analysis webinars.
- Enfocus also has a collection of webinars that can be accessed for free at this link.
- IAG Consulting offers free webinars that can be accessed live or on-demand at this link, so check them out.
- Modern Analyst site also hosts a collection of webinars.
- IIBA offers a host of webinars that are free for their members. Here's an excerpt from their website to be aware of:
IIBA webinar participants are eligible for one Continuing Development Unit (CDU) per hour of attendance. The CDUs for live webinars qualify under "Professional Development Other Events”. If the webinar is not attended live, it falls under the "Self-directed Learning" category as outlined in the CBAP® recertification requirements.
Do you know of any other providers that offer free webinars?
Picture Attribution: “Green Free Button” by nuttakit/Freedigitalphotis.net