Preparing adequately for your Interview is the key to acing it. A huge part of that preparation involves understanding what to expect and getting adequate practice before the big day. There are numerous sites online with courses and practice sessions on how to excel at interviews. Explore this list for websites that can help you get started:
- GCF LearnFree offers a free interview preparation course that covers topics such as types of interviews, how to prepare for an interview, what to do during and after an interview as well as a quiz to test your progress through the course.
- LatitudeU offers free online job interview courses also covering how to prepare for a job search, interview for a job and answer interview questions.
- Big Interview is the interview training system offered by Pamela Skillings. You can try it free for 7 days. It provides tools and feedback that you can apply to land a job. Through the use of practical interview tips and virtual interview sessions, you will be empowered to better prepare yourself for the big day.
- Skills Studio offers a free ecourse on how to stand out at interviews and land the job of your dreams.
- How 2 become provides a free 30 days’ access to nine video training modules on how to pass your interview.
- Meet Molly, an interview training system offered by the Job Interview Training Site, also provides a bank of questions for practising before the big day for a 30-day trial period.
Which other sites should be on this list?
"Free Letters Shows Freebie Gratis And Promotion" by Stuart Miles/Freedigitalphotosnet