Business Analysts In Canada: Bridging Programs For Internationally Educated Professionals (IEPs)

There are numerous programs for Internationally Educated Professionals that new permanent residents to Canada may take up. These programs cover generic subjects ranging from workplace communication and integration advice to occupation-specific training. For those looking to enter the business analysis field in Canada, here are some organisations that offer training programs you may want to explore:

  1. Bridging Program for Internationally Educated Professionals - York University
  2. Bridging Program for Internationally Educated Professionals - Humber College.
  3. Business English for International Professionals – University of Toronto
  4. Business Edge for Internationally Educated Professionals – University of Toronto

These links have been provided only as a guide. You would need to research the province you intend to relocate to ascertain which bridging programs are available for your profession.