Are you preparing for a Business Process Analyst Interview?
I've compiled a number of key questions you should be prepared to answer at the very minimum. These questions have been split into the following categories: Tasks, Tools & Techniques and Deliverables. Take a shot at them to see just how prepared you are.
- Let's say, the company needs to find out how a process works. How would you go about gathering information on the process?
- What key questions would you ask during a process discovery exercise?
- Describe a time you worked on a Business Process Improvement initiative?
- What are the key tasks of a Business Process Analyst?
- Describe a time when your ability to analyze needs and product requirements helped you create an effective design.
TOOLS & TECHNIQUES
- Which process modelling tools are you familiar with?
- Which process modelling techniques are you familiar with? Why would you choose one over the other?
- Name 2 deliverables a Business Process Analyst would produce.
For more preparation ideas, Cover Your Job Search Process with the BA Job Search Pack.
"Question Icon" picture by niamwhan/freedigitalphotos.net